young Man in FEDORA HAT sitting on BUILDING ROOF playing a BANJO*old MUSIC Photo For Sale
young Man in FEDORA HAT sitting on BUILDING ROOF playing a BANJO*old MUSIC Photo:
Office code: k15a
This is an original vintage photograph of a young man in a suit and FEDORA HAT sitting on a chair on building ROOF playing a BANJO. Photo measures 2 1/2" x 3 1/2". Corner tips are bumped, bottom left tip is creased, edges are smudged, there are developing lines and spots and there is a 3/4" crease right edge down from center. Good clarity.
The words "danji" do not appear on the actual image. They are only on our scans to deter image theft.
Scans are enlarged to show detail.
This sale ends Thursday, June 24thNitty Gritty
- (if paying for more than one sale please combine the totals and make one payment transaction).
- Buyer pays shipping: $3.25 first class mail within the continental U.S.
- International buyers pay shipping cost of $2.50 which is payable in US dollars
Customs value will be the selling price and item CANNOT be marked as “GIFT”. Please don't ask us to lie on the customs form. NOTE to INTERNATIONAL BUYERS: Import duties, taxes and charges (typically collected upon pickup or delivery) are the buyer's responsibility and NOT included in the item price or the shipping charge. Please check with your country's customs office prior to offerding/buying to determine what these additional costs will be.
- The seller will insure items over $100.00 mailed to US addresses only. International addresses cannot be covered.
- We mail daily Monday-Friday
- Money must be received within 14 days of close of sale.
- We can ship items ending within 2 weeks but please make one combined payment. That’s ONE shipping price for ALL items ending within two weeks so please check out
view sellers other items at the top of this page to see what else we have up for sale now.
- We do not sell scans or prints of our images so PLEASE don't ask.
- We will email you with payment instructions usually within 24 hours or see sale ad to calculate payment.
- Satisfaction guaranteed!
- sale IS FOR A SNAPSHOT AND NOT FOR ANY OBJECTS IN THE SNAPSHOT.
- Please check to see if your state requires you to pay sales tax on internet sales. If it does will add that amount to the total sale payment due in the invoice we send. will pay your state the sales tax.
Please add us to your favorites list. Click the heart by “Save this Seller” at the top of this adCheck out our other items! Thanks for looking!