Jurgens, Dick & His Orch (E.Howard, R.Kemper) 1936-37 Hindsight HSR 111 For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Jurgens, Dick & His Orch (E.Howard, R.Kemper) 1936-37 Hindsight HSR 111:
WHAT YOU ARE BUYING:Jurgens, Dick & His Orch (E.Howard, R.Kemper)1936-37Hindsight HSR 111MEDIA GRADE
N-(New Minus)=These records will havelight surface hairline marks. Often, only visible upon close inspection or under a bright light. There may be minor signs of the record being taken in and out of the inner sleeve, or some signs of general use. These records will offten still have a nice gloss and shine. Most will find this grade to be better than expected. Any minor visual imperfections will NOT affect playback.
MEDIA & COVER CONDITION:
- The grading system is slightly DIFFERENT from Goldmine's standard. Years ago these were all visually and most (I can't promise all), were play graded. Before listing, I give another visual grade under proper lighting, but I did not play grade since it likely was already done.To avoid grading conflicts I typically will list one grade lower.
- Cover: I don't grade covers, rather I take picutes of significant damage.
- If you would like to see additional pictures of the cover, label etc. message me, and I'd be happy to send to check out my Story:The Vinyl and Collectible Shop
- The grading system is slightly DIFFERENT from Goldmine's standard. Years ago these were all visually and most (I can't promise all), were play graded. Before listing, I give another visual grade under proper lighting, but I did not play grade since it likely was already done. When in question I will list one grade lower to be safe
- All records are mono unless noted by a (*) which denotes stereo. (es) denotes fake stereo-electronically reprocessed.
FSFactory Sealed (shirkwrap unopened)M (Mint) =M grades are reserved when the record has never been play but the shirkwarp has been opened to check the label label designation (e.g. original Blue Note or Prestige etc.)N (New)= The record may be unplayed or has been played with great care. There may be tiny hairline marks or a very light scuff visible under light and very close inspection. Vinyl should still have a nice glossy shine depending on the age. If there are multiple hairline marks, those would be listed as N- (New Minus). Should have zero playback issues of course.N-(New Minus)=These records will havelight surface hairline marks. Often, only visible upon close inspection or under a bright light. There may be minor signs of the record being taken in and out of the inner sleeve, or some signs of general use. These records will offten still have a nice gloss and shine. Most will find this grade to be better than expected. Any minor visual imperfections will NOT affect playback.E+ (Excellent Plus)Very little if any surface noise in spots. Many E+ records could play out as essentially new. Often will have multiple minor surface scratches or scuffs that are NOT deep and only surface level. Should be suitable for most.E (Excellent)Slight overall surface noise typical of much older used LPs (should not be a record that is loaded with pops & tics. Should NOT have any scratches that could be felt, however, multiple surface scratches/scuffs will be present). High filters on many stereos could remove the slight overall noise. Should play fine without much disruption.E- (Excellent Minus) Surface and background noise below music level but the record may be noisy. Will have scratches. Scratches on E- graded records will typically be slightly more significant than hairline, but should not have significant deep scratches. Scratches and scuffs should still be mostly surface but will be longer are more visual scratches. E minus grades may have similar imperfections to those of E or E plus but will be more of them.Very rarely I will sell G or F unless it's a very rare and sought-after record that is still desirable even in the following media conditions.GRecord worn, playable, noise level close to or equal to music levelFRecord very worn, music level same or less than the noise level.
slslit in cover (usually small)
hp hole punch
gfgate fold cover
DG deep groovep promo, DJ, etc
wobcwriting on back cover
wocwriting on front cover
wocswriting on front back covers
Blueblue label i.e. Prestige
YLyellow & black label re-Prestige
TPLtrumpeter logo re VerveOrangeOriginal Impulse!
BGPBill Grauer Presents: eg. Riverside (if not BGP, then assume Orpheum)
- All domestic shipping is done throughUSPS Media Mail. Please note that due to the global pandemic, shipping times could be delayed. Media mail is notorious for poor tracking and occasional will be longer than expected. If you, a more relibalbe shipping time, you are welcome to choose priority mail and pay the difference.
- Combined shippingfor domestic buyers must be requested before paying. BEFORE you pay, please send me a message and request a combined shipping invoice.
- 1st LP = $4.00 // each additional LP/2LP = $1.00
- International shipping is handled through 's Global Shipping Program. I can not adjust for a combined shipping discount via the Global Shipping Program. If you would like combined shipping contact me in advance for an alternate shipping method.
I accept returns, with the buyer's responsibility to cover return shipping costs. I do expect any returns to be as carefully package as it came to you. Media grading is obviously contentious and can be subject to individuals' standards and opinions to an extent. If you don't agree with my media grading, simply send me a direct message and I will send you a full refund once the record has been returned. NO QUESTIONS ASKED. I would much prefer happy and loyal customers that can buy with confidence.
PROFESSIONAL SHIPPING CARE:
All orders will be carefully packaged with cardboard inserts and/or bubble wrap, protected corners, poly-protective sleeve when appropriate, fragilestickers on mailer, etc. Used vinyl is properly sandwiched to prevent split seams.
Thevinyl listings on my storeThe Vinyl and Collectible Shopare from my late husband's business stock inventory that was around 80,000 records (separate from his world-renown personal collection of 20,000+ originals). At present, what's for sale are about 20-30,000 fantastic condition business stock vinyl. My husband had been seriously collecting jazz instrumental and jazz vocal LPs since the 1950s. He was a radio jazz DJ for 40+ years as well as a jazz promoter. He has contributed to many jazz discographies and other jazz publications as well as radio, movies, and television. He was the recipient of several jazz awards. Also, he was the representative of the famous jazz artist David Stone Martin. The records that will be listed are only a fraction of the greater collection that includes rare and out of print jazz Lps and highly sought collectible jazz literature and artwork to collectors and institutes worldwide.
Jurgens, Dick : 1937-39 CD
Jurgens, Dick & His Orch (E.Howard, R.Kemper) 1936-37 Hindsight HSR 111
Dick Jurgens The Best of Heres That Band Again (Cassette)