Bands 0-9 / A
Film Lot #6
From a professor's Estate who taught Film studies and history. The collection has a lot of soundtracks and composers/musicians related to film work, as well as female vocals, war time music, jazz and comps. Several lots listed and a mixed bag in each.
All untested, show wear, cover wear, possibly with rips, staining, etc. Records somewhat clean to very scratched. Poor to VG+ in most cases, with a few possibly better. Old lot in various condition - none in Mint condition I'm pretty sure. All need cleaning. Large lot in varying condition. May be a few other genres mixed in..
(10) SS (Still Sealed): Vinyl is presumed mint and any defects on the cover will be noted above in the description.
(9) Mint: If the album is not sealed, then the vinyl must look truly unplayed and cover will not show evident flaws for this grade.
(8) NM: The Vinyl looks virtually flawless, being perhaps played a few times. A barely visible scuff may be permitted, but no scratches. The cover will be in like new shape, showing only barely unnoticeable flaws.
(7) NM-: Pretty much the same as NM, but a non-feelable and barely noticeable scratch may be permitted, and the cover will show slightly more wear.
(6) VG++: Slightly above average. Still very minor surface wear, possibly with very minor scratch(es) or scuff(s). Cover shows slight shelf wear.
(5) VG+: Average. Still a good luster and shine. The difference between VG++ and VG+ is the amount of scuffs and light scratches. Covers are still clean, with slight wear, and maybe a few light marks or minor writing.
(4) VG: Decent luster and shine still, with more noticeable scratches than VG+, but still overall a decent (far from pristine) record. The cover may be starting to show signs of splitting, ringwear, or have markings.
(3) VG-/G++: Luster and shine will start to become less prominent at VG- and below, as well as prominent scratches and scuffs. Covers will be in pretty rough shape. Good filler copy.
(2) G+: Vinyl will be show several scratches and scuffs (I do clean all of my records, so don't expect a moldy or dirty record). Covers will most likely be taped or have multiple seam splits. This is record is in rough shape.
(1) G/P: There is little difference between a G+ and a G record. The main difference being that a Good record may skip or stick in a few places. A record at this grade is being sold because of its extreme rarity, and should be considered filler for your collection until another copy comes along. Poor condition!
*We combine on shipping, pack with professional-quality mailers, and the shipping cost includes all handling and packaging.
*All of my records are original pressings, unless otherwise stated.
*Email with any questions before you purchase. dir="ltr">Thank You For Your Support,
Bird-Dog Vintage & Vinyl
We always combine on shipping, and combined shipping prices are based on the actual weight of the items. We will send an invoice after you are done shopping with the combined shipping total. Thanks!
All records are VISUALLY GRADED, unless otherwise noted. Please contact us through messaging with any concerns. We will always resolve any issue big or small.
50 LP Inner Sleeves Anti Static Round Bottom 33 rpm 12" Vinyl Record Album
50 LP Inner Sleeves Anti Static Square Vinyl Record 33 rpm 12" Covers Protectors
100 LP Sleeves Combo - 50 3 Mil Outer & 50 Master Rice Paper Lined Inner 33 12"